+7 495 660-90-90
 

Pereslavl-Zalessky Hotels (Yaroslavskaya region)

 
 
Pereslavl-Zalessky, founded in 1152 by the Prince Yury Dolgoruky, is located on the South-Eastern coast of Plescheevo lake where it flows into the Trubezh river. In 1719 it was raised into the status of the provincial town, since 1778 - the chief town of the Vladimir district. The modern town with a population of 43,4 thousand is the centre of the Pereyaslavl district of the Yaroslavl region. The main places of interest are the keeped out earth walls of the ancient earthwork between the banks of the lake and the Trubezh river, the Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral (1152), the Peter Mitropolit Church on the Czar Yard (1585), the Vladimirskaya Church (1745), the Alexander Nevsky Church (1746), the Sorokosvyatskaya Church (1775), the Private Residence of Timerny (18th century), the Courtyard, the Botik Memorial Estate (1803), the Chernigovskaya Chapel (1702), the Simeonovskaya Church (1771), the Nikitsky Monastery (16th-17th centuries), the Fedorovsky Monastery (15th-16th centuries), the Danilovo-Troitsky Monastery (16th-18th centuries), the Goritsky Monastery (14th-17th centuries), the Museum of Local Lore, the D.N.Kardovsky Arts Gallery.

Search hotel in Pereslavl-Zalessky

The fields marked with a symbol * are obligatory for filling
Advanced Search
Show map

Pereslavl-Zalessky Hotels  Level 3 of 5

 

Pereslavl-Zalessky Hotels  Level 2 of 5

 
24-hour service of clients support
  Moscow, Russia
  04 December 2016 19:14:40
 

Free Sale hotels

   
 
© «Academservice», 1990-2016.
Register tour operator`s number MBT 000001
E-mail: info@acase.ru
VISA MasterCard JCB
 
 

Academservices central reservation system